I qualified as an osteopath in 2011 at Ecole Suisse d’Ostéopathie, and was awarded my CDS (Conférence des directrices et directeurs cantonaux de la santé) diploma in 2015.
From a future mother’s decision to have a baby, to her pregnancy; to childbirth and postpartum conditions; and the child’s early days to adolescence – perinatology, paediatrics and psychomotor development, these are subjects that have always interested me. I have a particular interest in physiological birth and breast feeding. My in-service training has also been directed towards women’s health and an osteopathic approach to uro-gynaecology.
The training courses I have followed include:
- Bernadette de Gasquet: Biomechanics of Pregnancy and the Post-partum period, Global approach to Assessment, Prevention and Rehabilitation of the Perineum.
- Renzo Molinari: Obstetrics, Follow-up through Pregnancy, Birth and Post-partum
- Robert Rousse: Dysfunctional Postures in utero
- Cécile Tenot: Osteopathic treatments in Uro-gynaecology and Pelvi-perineology
- Nicolas Segers: Treatment of Plagiocephaly
- Marie-Caroline Willieme: Paediatric Osteopathy
- Valérie Namer: Integrated Approaches in Fertility
- European Institute for Breastfeeding and Lactation: Practical workshops
- Evelyne Soyez: Neuro-paediatric conditions, Identification and Clinical approach
I joined the dynamic Centre qap team in June 2022 to contribute to the multidisciplinary care and treatment of children referred to the Centre.
As a mother of two children myself, I strike a careful balance between my professional and family life.
Using gentle osteopathic techniques, I offer treatment plans adapted to individual needs.
I am looking forward to meeting you.